Allo' Expat Malaysia - Connecting Expats in Malaysia
Main Homepage
Allo' Expat Malaysia Logo

  Malaysia Expat Tips Menu
Malaysia Driving License
Malaysia Legislation
Malaysia My Second Home
Malaysia Immigration Information
Introduction - Types of Permit
Employment Pass
Spouse Program
Student & Training Program
Representative Office & Regional Office
Terms & Price
  Sponsored Links


Mostly Cloudy
1(USD) = 3.0685(MYR)
Thu | 12:38PM

Student Pass & Training Pass

The Student Pass

Issued to foreigners who enroll as students in any approved educational institution in Malaysia

The Training Pass

Issued to foreigners who enter Malaysia to take up a training period with a local company.

Timing / application procedures

Your Training Pass or Student Pass application is submitted to the Malaysian Immigration Department and consists of information and documentation that you provide, together with corporate documentation that are provided by the sponsoring company in Malaysia. There is only one stage to the application as the Immigration Department does not judge your skills, position to be taken in the company or salary to be drawn:


See more information on the next page... (next)




copyrights ©
2012 | Policy .